<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2000 AD Prog Slog

Saturday, May 02, 2009

There's No Time Like The Present part 9

Around twice a year, I exploit my position as keeper of The Slog to promote my own comic, There’s No Time Like The Present, here. TNTLTP is my long comic strip or ‘graphic novel’ which I started work on in 2005. When I complete 24 pages, I publish them as a small press comic and attempt to sell it. The latest issue, Part 9, is finished and now available to buy.
The good news about part 9 is that I have found a new printer who is cheaper than my last one but has managed to match the High Definition quality used for Part 8. This means that I have been able to put the price of part 9 down to just £2.50.

When I started work on the story, although I knew what was going to happen, I didn’t know how many issues it would take to tell. Well, it now seems likely that TNTLTP will conclude with issue twelve. I say that but people more knowledgeable about these things than me have warned that an ending can often take longer than expected.

Part 9 can be ordered form my website pbrainey for £2.50. Also, all previous parts are still available for £3.00 each. All prices include postage to the UK. If you would like to sample TNTLTP before buying, the opening pages can be read here for free.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home