<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2000 AD Prog Slog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Slog Update

Due to practical and technical difficulties beyond my control, I can't update The Slog as often as I would like to at the moment.

The practical difficulty is that when I reached over to my 2000 AD pile to read prog 270 last week I found it was missing. Something like this has happened a few times during The Slog but I'm slightly irked at myself for letting it get to this point this time because when I reached the two hundreds I did a deliberate prog count to confirm that they were all there. The good news is that I was able to order a copy from eBay straight away, the bad news is that it hasn't arrived yet (defeating one of the points of the "buy it now" option I would have thought). Hopefully it will arrive over the next day or two.

Technically, my broadband connection has been running like a dog since August (ISP Talk Talk) and has now ground to a halt (I'm posting this on the sly from work). Fortunately, I now have a single point of contact at my ISP and their finest brains are working on the problem (although I would say that I have had to make days worth of truly depressing calls to reach this point) whatever it is.

Hopefully I will be back up and blogging in a day or two but if you don't hear from me for a while then you know why.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home