<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2000 AD Prog Slog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Announcment

Before anyone says anything, I haven’t experienced thrill power over load or blown circuits, although I will admit that my head feels like a box of cable. I have decided to take a couple of weeks break from The Slog to read other stuff and to give my brain a rest. I will return sometime the week commencing August 26th, I promise, so if you don’t use the feeds to tell you when The Slog has been updated please remember to report back then.

4 Comments:

  • Have a good break Paul. Go soak that brain in cool cider.

    You've done well. I 'read' around 600 copies of 2000ad at the rate of around 10 a night a few years ago. Clearly I skimmed anything that didn't grab me instantly, and at some points I recall only reading Dredd for many progs at a time. I haven't got the will nor desire to go back to give anything a second chance. Fair or not, that's my yardstick for good comics. However, reading at that rate messed up my noggin for some time, by the end I literally hated 2000ad. Not a good state to get into.

    By Blogger Ken Davidson, at 9:16 pm  

  • Cheers Ken, it's only been a day and already I feel my brain cooling :-). See you back here in a couple of weeks.

    By Blogger Paul Rainey, at 12:11 pm  

  • Enjoy the rest. I'll be abroad throughout late August/September, but look forward to new stuff when I get back. This is the only blog I've ever regularly contributed to.

    By Blogger Stavros, at 10:42 pm  

  • Keep at it. Enjoy the break. It's good this.

    By Blogger Bad Andy, at 11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home