<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2000 AD Prog Slog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Prog 122

Ten years ago this week, Neil Armstrong set foot on the surface of the moon for the first time. I know this because Tharg mentions this in the Nerve Centre and devotes an uncharacteristic half feature page to this anniversary. I find myself wondering why man hasn't been to the moon during the last three decades or why we went at all in the first place. Then I think, I would probably have an informed opinion as to why this is the case if I spent my free time educating myself instead of embarking on ridiculous projects like The Slog. When I was a child, this is what I looked forward to about being an adult the most; Spending my time re-reading eleven hundred comics and not having to learn anything new ever again. But then, on the plus side, this issue features strips by both Brian Bolland (Judge Dredd) and Mike McMahon (ABC Warriors).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home